- This event has passed.
3-Day The Whole Team Approach to Agile Testing
September 21, 2016 - September 23, 2016
This is the only course based on Janet Gregory and Lisa Crispin’s best-selling Agile Testing and More Agile Testing books. Participants learn ways the whole software delivery team can collaborate to plan and execute testing activities needed to build quality into their product. Through lecture, discussion and hands-on simulations, the course explains essential principles and practices, including:
- How testing fits into the short iterations and frequent deliveries in agile projects
- Contributions testers can make to become valued agile team members
- Common cultural and logistical obstacles in transitioning to an agile development process
- Values and principles that help team members adopt an agile testing mindset
- How the whole team contributes to the success of testing practices, such as acceptance-test driven development (ATDD), test automation, and exploratory testing.
The course is filled with real-life examples of how teams collaborate to deliver high-value, high-quality software. A simulation of an agile project wraps up the whole course giving participants an opportunity to put all the puzzle pieces together, to practice what they have learned. You’ll leave with practical skills and techniques you and your team can start using right away.
The course is ideal for testers, developers, ScrumMasters, managers, anyone on who wants to learn what testing means on an agile team. Everyone will benefit from understanding their contribution and the interaction with testers on the team. Basic agile knowledge is recommended so the participants can actively contribute with questions and shared experiences.Learn More & Register